Kid’s Holiday Classes – Cupcakes & CakePOPs!
Join us in the school holidays for the best classes in Sydney! Kid’s Cupcake & CakePOP Holiday class are this is the perfect opportunity for individuals or groups of children who wish to create amazing treats to impress all their friends and family!
- How to properly prepare cakePOPs or cupcakes
- How to use Belgian chocolate to create amazing decorations
- The techniques or dipping cakePOPs or piping onto cupcakes
- Simple decorating techniques including sprinkles and CCC fondant shapes
- Using silicone chocolate molds and fondant cutters to create timeless embellishments
- Working with a variety of colours
- Packaging & storing cakePOPs & cupcakes
- A reusable box to take away
- View class photos here
As featured on:
Class Size: up to 12 students
Class Duration: 1.5 hours
Skill Level: Basic
Suitable for: Boys & Girls
Age: 7 – 15 (Parents can leave their young chefs for the duration of the class and are more than welcome to wait in our café or browse the local shops. Parents or guardians may also attend this class for the Junior Chef price of $60)
This course takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Car park, Raglan Street
The course price includes all baking ingredients & materials, all sugarcraft tools, equipment, refreshments and, of course, your box of cake pops to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
Junior Chefs are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as it may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations all students are required to have hair neatly tied back at all times. CCC aprons are available to purchase prior to and after class.
Book 6 or more places in any classes and receive 1 FREE! Email email@example.com to arrange.
Please note that we cannot offer refunds or credits for spaces booked however, bookings can be transferred into another name.