Create beautiful Rose Cupcakes in this class and then learn to decorate your cupcakes using a very creative piping technique and our famous whipped buttercream. This is a masterclass for only 8 students so you will really get the attention you and your cupcakes need to create perfection!
- Using various tips for piping
- Preparing and filling your piping bags
- Refined techniques for floral creations (make 6 cupcakes, 3 different piping techniques).
- Creating delicate petals only using buttercream
- Working on top of cupcakes
- Tips & tricks from the experts!
- Handouts with recipes and how to to properly prepare and flavour buttercream
- Packaging & storing cupcakes
- Your own reusable CCC box to take your creations away in
Class Size: 8 students
Skill Level: Basic to Intermediate
Class Duration: 2 Hours
This class takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street
The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. It is recommended that you wear an apron.
Making A Booking
You can book online by selecting your required date below. If you are booking for more than one person, please ensure to include the full name of additional students in the “Order Notes” section when you complete your booking online. Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 14 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $20 administration fee per person for all re-bookings.
Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.