Join us to make some spooky, creative (and quite adorable) cakePOPs just in time for Halloween. This is a fun, exciting and thoroughly enjoyable class that will equip you with all the skills to produce these treats for parties and celebrations! Using perfect cakePOP sponge recipes from our portfolio, this is a hands-on class to show you how to coat and decorate these versatile and super adorable treats using Belgian chocolate and simple sugar craft techniques.
- The perfect ‘POP’ sponge
- All recipe sheets provided to take home
- How to properly prepare cakePOPs
- How to use Belgian chocolate for cakePOPs
- Dipping cakePOPs – the professional techniques
- Simple decorating techniques including sprinkles and the CCC lines
- Creating decorations using chocolate moulds
- Learn how to make delicate decorations using sugar craft tools and paint brushes to bring each creatioon to life
- CakePOP tips & tricks
- How to achieve the perfect dip!
- Handouts with recipes
- Your own reusable CCC box to take your creations away in
Class Size: 8 students
Skill Level: Basic to Intermediate
Class Duration: 2 Hours
This class takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street
The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. It is recommended that you wear an apron.
Making A Booking
You can book online by selecting your required date below. If you are booking for more than one person, please ensure to include the full name of additional students in the “Order Notes” section when you complete your booking online. Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 14 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $20 administration fee per person for all re-bookings.
Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.