Kid’s Cupcake & CakePOP Birthday Parties
What could be more fun than a CakePOP or Cupcake birthday party at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman?!
Celebrate your child’s special day with our expert bakers who will teach them everything they need to know to create their own edible delights! Best of all, they get to take everything they make home!
We provide everything you need for an exceptional party in our kitchen at The CCC.
- How to properly prepare cakePOPs from crumbling sponge cakes to adding ganache or buttercream
- Dipping cakePOPs using Belgian chocolate or icing cupcakes using our famous buttercream
- Simple decorating techniques including sprinkles, sparkles and CCC fondant shapes
- Using silicone chocolate molds and fondant cutters to create timeless embellishments
- A reusable cakePOP or cupcake gift box to take away for each Junior Chef
- At least 6 cakePOPs or cupcakes each
- Balloons (upon request)
- Pure Belgian hot chocolates for all Junior Chefs
- Candles for the birthday cake!
- “Certificate of Excellence” for each Junior Chef
As featured on
Price: $60 pp
Party Size: up to 14 guests
Party Duration: 2 hours
Skill Level: Basic
Suitable for: Boys & Girls
Age: 8 – 15 (Parents can leave their young chefs for the duration of the party and are more than welcome to wait in our café and watch through our viewing gallery window)
The party takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Car park, Raglan Street
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
Junior Chefs are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as it may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations all students are required to have hair neatly tied back at all times. CCC aprons are available to purchase prior to and after class.
To secure a date, we require payment for at least 8 students.
We do require the full names of all party guests in order to prepare their certificates. View Junior Chef photos here