Our response to COVID-19
The Classic Cupcake Company PTY LTD is referred to as The CCC in this information.
The CCC believes it is important to keep a sense of ‘normality’ during this situation, particularly for the children who attend The CCC for parties and classes. We are however, concerned for the health and safety of The CCC community and to reduce the risk and continue to provide a safe environment we are following the same advice given to schools and childcare centres by the Department of Public Health and NSW Department of Education, as well as our own preventative measures. We request all families stringently follow the policy guidelines below…
EXCLUSION PERIOD & CRITERIA
Should any of the 5 points below apply to any customer of The CCC or user of The CCC’s premises you MUST contact The CCC IMMEDIATELY via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8091 5222
1) Any person (customer, student, parent, The CCC staff member or otherwise) who visits or visited the countries listed below is excluded from The CCC until 14 days has lapsed from their date of departure from that country.
- mainland China
- the Republic of Korea (South Korea)
2) Any person (customer, student, parent, The CCC staff member or otherwise) who has returned to Australia and has shown no symptoms during the 14 day self-isolation period is able to return to The CCC as a student or walk-in customer.
3) Any confirmed cases of COVID-19 will be excluded from The CCC until they are medically cleared to return.
4) Close contacts of a confirmed case of COVID-19 will be excluded for 14 days since last contact with the confirmed case.
5) Suspect cases of COVID-19 and close contacts of a suspected case will be excluded from The CCC until they are medically cleared to return.
Definitions of confirmed, suspect, close contact cases are available here
The current advice of the NSW Government to schools is available here.
ESSENTIAL PREVENTATIVE RULES AND ADVICE TO FOLLOW
1) Any person (walk-in customer, student, parent, The CCC staff member or otherwise) who is unwell and has any of the following symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) should NOT attend or be present at The CCC.
Customers are required to contact The CCC if the above applies.
2) Any person (walk-in customer, student, parent, The CCC staff member or otherwise) at The CCC who appears unwell with any of the following symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) will be asked to promptly leave or be collected from The CCC.
3) Parents of students or party guests should (and The CCC staff will) reinforce basic hygiene measures including: thorough and frequent hand washing, covering your mouth for sneezes and coughs, avoiding touching your face.
4) As an additional measure, The CCC are regularly disinfecting ‘high touch’ areas at the Shop and The Studio.
5) Students for classes or parties are to bring their own drink bottle to class or party. No cups will be given from the kitchen for use.
For any clarification or questions on the above, please contact us on email@example.com
THE CCC INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROCESS
The CCC IDP outlines the measures we implement to reduce the risk of infection at various stages. This should be read in addition to our COVID-19 policy.
Full infectious disease process can be found HERE
Current process: STAGE 2 The CCC Shop is OPEN for pickup & delivery only with imposed hygiene procedures. The Academy & Studio are both CLOSED.
Any person physically attending The CCC is responsible for undertaking the instructions outlined under The CCC attendees’ in this policy.
- Disinfecting of ‘high touch’ areas/items before/after each class or party (door handles, baking equipment, baking tools, stools, benches) or at regular intervals (toilets, soap dispensers, tables/bench tops, common door handles).
- Reduced use of common equipment.
The CCC Attendees
- Any person (walk-in customer, student, parent, MDA staff member or otherwise) who is unwell and has any of the following symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) should NOT attend or be present at MDA.
- Hands to be thoroughly and frequently washed.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Limit touching of others.
- Practise safe distancing and avoid waiting in the common areas, wait outside the buildings when possible.
- Dispose of your own rubbish and tissues
- Own drink bottles required with no sharing (no re-usable cups given by The CCC).
Temporary Changes to our Terms & Conditions
STAGE 2: The CCC Shop is OPEN for pickup & delivery only with imposed hygiene procedures. The Academy & Studio are both CLOSED.
- Whilst our shop remains open to the public, we ask that you do not touch the product or staff and assist us with maintaining our high standard hygiene.
- If you wish to postpone your order, please provide at least 72 hours notice. No questions will be asked.
- A full refund will be given for any orders cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- No refunds are given for cancelled orders outside the 24 hour time from which the order was placed.
- Orders can be placed online or via our app 24-7 and will be fulfilled by our staff at our Mosman store.
- Customers may opt to Pick Up their order or have their order Delivered
- Whilst we will do our utmost to deliver your orders within the time frame selected, our delivery window is now 9AM-5PM and your order can arrive at any time during this window.
- Customers may order online HERE
- Download our ordering app for Apple HERE
- Download our ordering app for Android HERE
Updated on 23rd March 2020
As of today (23.03.20) all classes and parties are postponed. There will not be any classes throughout the remainder of March and all of April.
Pre- Monday 23rd March information
- If a student wishes to reschedule their class date, at least 72 hours is required and no admin fee will apply. Rescheduled classes will apply for any student who misses a class due to the criteria listed in The CCC’s COVID-19 policy.
- If a student does not give any notice or fails to give notice within the 72 hour time frame, the student will forfeit the class and no refund will be due.
- If The CCC reschedules a class, all refunds will be given to attending students.
- No refunds are given for change of mind.
- If a party customer wishes to reschedule their party date, at least 2 weeks’ notice is required and no admin fee will apply. Rescheduled parties will apply for any customer who wishes to reschedule due to the criteria listed in The CCC’s COVID-19 policy.
- If a party customer does not give any notice or fails to give notice within the time frame, the customer will forfeit the party and no refund will be due.
- If any party guests do not attend, no refund will be due.
- If The CCC cancels a party, all refunds will be given. Parties will only be cancelled by The CCC for criteria listed in The CCC’s COVID-19 policy.
- No refunds are given for change of mind.
- Two parents must attend our parties to ensure that measures are carried out in line with our IDP.
- Extended Terms & Conditions for our Parties can be found HERE
All other Terms & Conditions will remain in place and can be found HERE
Our full contact details can be found HERE
Thank you for your cooperation during this unsettling time.
The Classic Cupcake Co.