We have a great team and work so hard to ensure that all of our members carry out every task with a common goal. We believe in kindness, fairness and a safe, happy working environment. We are all team players. If you wish to apply for any of the positions below, please ensure that you have the appropriate working rights for the particular application. We receive many resumes each week so please always include a cover letter detailing which position you are applying for and why.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Classic Cupcake Co.
Full Time Sales and Shop Manager
This is a unique career opportunity for anyone looking for a pivotal role at The Classic Cupcake Co.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Work days: Saturday, Sunday (fixed), three other week days (flexible)
We are looking for an experienced sales person who has either Retail and/or Hospitality expertise. Weekend work is essential. Along with Anna, and supported by the loyal team, you will become an established and recognised face of The CCC.
If you love sweet treats, pride yourself in high standards of customer service and most importantly you take pride in being a brand ambassador, then this could be the job for you.
This is a fun and fast-paced job starting with 4 days per week. There are some days that we are super busy and there is lots of manage so you do need to be a personality type who loves a challenge, is calm and conscientious.
- Run the shop five days a week
- Manage the team with Anna
- Coordinate the social media schedule
- Take the photos of products daily
- Work with Anna to develop Marketing exercises for the business
- Oversee all orders in store and online.
- Ensure that the store is of impeccable standard at all times
- Manage customer enquiries
- You would be a key representative of the brand and a role model for your team. You must be impeccably presented with excellent communication skills and enjoy engaging with customers and colleagues.
- You have strong leadership skills whilst maintaining a friendly, approachable and confident personality.
- You will have experience in customer service and managing people
- You will have great sales knowledge and ability to communicate well in person, on email and over the phone.
- You are reliable, kind, friendly and pride yourself on achieving great results.
- You must have a relevant visa and the ability to work unrestricted in Australia
- Full time $43K + super
- There is the possibility for this position to be changed to part-time if the ideal candidate requires.
- Must be available for interview immediately
- Only applications with cover letter and full resume will be considered
- We regret that we cannot respond to every application however we appreciate you taking time to apply
Le Cordon Bleu Volunteer
We work together with Le Cordon Bleu culinary school to provide placements for the ongoing volunteer program. This is a 10 week commitment and all applications must be made through the LCB Career Advisors on campus.
- You will work alongside our Head Chef and team to produce products daily
- You will learn the details of running BOH and a kitchen
- You will get involved in most areas of production
- You must be impeccably presented with adequate communication skills
- You are reliable, kind, friendly and pride yourself on achieving great results
- You should have the appropriate Food Safety and Hygiene standards certification
- You will have good spoken and written English
- Minimum one day per week commitment
- Can be reduced to 5 weeks, working two days per week
- Must apply through LCB and not directly to The CCC unless you wish to do additional volunteer work
- There is no guarantee of employment following your placement