‘Tis the season! And you will certainly be jolly after completing this very creative class! We show you detailed and decorative methods of how to coat and decorate the perfect Christmas cakePOP using recipes from our portfolio and pure Belgian chocolate.
- The perfect ‘POP’ sponge, including either Vanilla & ChocMud from The Classic Cupcake Co.
- All recipe sheets provided to take home
- How to properly prepare cakePOPs
- How to use Belgian chocolate and chocolate colours for cakePOPs
- Dipping cakePOPs – the refined techniques
- Advanced decorating techniques including lines and sugarcraft
- Working with edible glitter, fondant & plunge cutters
- CakePOP tips & tricks
- How to achieve the perfect dip!
- Packaging & storing cakePOP
- Your own reusable CCC box to take away
Class Size: 10 students
Skill Level: All
Class Duration: 2 Hours
This class takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street
The class price includes all baking ingredients, materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course your box of cupcakes to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. It is recommended that you wear an apron.
Making A Booking
You can book online by selecting your required date below. If you are booking for more than one person, please ensure to include the full name of additional students in the “Order Notes” section when you complete your booking online. Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 7 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $30 administration fee per person for all re-bookings.
Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.