Terms & Conditions for The CCC Academy Classes.
Full payment at the time of booking is required to secure a seat in one of our classes. Once you have paid in full, your booking will be confirmed for your chosen class. All prices include GST.
When your booking is complete and processed successfully you will receive an automated email. This is your booking confirmation. Should you not receive your confirmation email, please phone us immediately to confirm your email address.
Online bookings for classes may not be confirmed if made less than 24 hours before the class starts. We advise that late bookings are made directly through the shop on +61 8091 5222 who can advise whether your booking can be accepted.
Please note all class bookings made through The CCC website are non-refundable however may be transferable to another class or date if necessary (see our Cancellation & Transfer Policy below).
The CCC website accepts payments from all major credit cards. Payment for classes can also be made in store.
Pre-purchased gift vouchers are also regarded as payment. To book a class with a pre paid gift certificate or voucher you can book online by applying your voucher number at checkout.
Our class instructors are all fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Masks must still be worn by anyone 12 years or older throughout the class, unless you are eating or drinking.
Cancellation of your booking due to COVID-19 remains in keeping with our general Cancellation and Transfer Policy below.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of everyone in our community. We kindly ask all students to exercise personal responsibility and not attend if you or any member of your party have visited a known hot spot area, are feeling unwell or may have come in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Cancellation and Transfer of your Booking
Transfers of bookings to another person can be made up to the day of the class by contacting the shop directly on +61 8091 5222. The person attending the class must be able to prove they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
In the event you need to change or cancel a class reservation please provide as much notice as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the shop directly.
- Students can request a change of class date at least 14 days prior to the class date without further charge.
- Changes to your booking made between 48 hours and 14 days prior to the class date can be made but a $30 per person fee applies.
- Changes to your booking made within 48 hours of your class do not allow us time to fill your seat or make any necessary adjustments to the catering and staffing. Inside this period we encourage you to transfer the booking to someone else otherwise your booking will be forfeited. We are very sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but this prevents us from having to cancel classes at the last minute due to insufficient attendance.
Cancellation by The CCC
The CCC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning The CCC.
All reasonable measures will be taken to ensure classes run as scheduled. If a class has been cancelled due to low attendance, instructor sickness or any other matter outside of our control, all students will be notified as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours before the class commencement.
Students will be offered the option to reschedule to another date, or a full refund can be provided if no other date is suitable.
Any exceptions are at the discretion of The CCC.
Attending Your Class
To ensure that our class runs smoothly, please turn up on time for the beginning of the class. As we are putting the final touches to the set up of your class, we kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start as we will be preparing for your class until this time. If you arrive early we politely request that you wait outside the shop.
The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
You do not need to bring anything, but we do advise that you wear closed-toe comfortable shoes, have long hair tied back and wear an apron.
Our address is: 167 Avenue Road, Mosman, NSW 2088.
Parking: Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street. Unrestricted residential parking is available further down Avenue Road.
General Terms and conditions when attending The CCC Academy:
- RIGHT TO REFUSE: The CCC holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class if the instructor feels they are intoxicated, unwell or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
- START TIME: Classes run by The CCC will start on time. We advise students to arrive 10 minutes early to minimise the chance of missing any of their lesson time. If a student is late for a class, it is their responsibility to catch up with the rest of the class and minimise disruption, as our instructors will not have the time to interrupt the class and begin again for every late student.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: The CCC will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in the venue prior to, during or after a class/event/function. The CCC is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form. We advise that students wear an apron to class to minimise the risk of damage to their clothes.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF CCC PROPERTY: The student may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of CCC property during the class. The cost of repairing any damage to equipment or other parts of the property as a result of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person involved.