Kids' Holiday 4 Hour Baking and Cupcakes WorkshopRegular price $150.00 Sale price $130.00 Save 13%
We launched this class last year and it was a huge success! Always a sell-out and the kid's learn how to bake and decorate in one day!
This 4 hour baking and decorating workshop will teach your Junior Masterchef how to produce the perfect cupcake using the finest ingredients. Our master bakers will guide them step by step in preparing their own cake batter and silky smooth buttercream.
While their cupcakes are baking in our industrial ovens the students will be shown how to mix the perfect buttercream.
Once cooled, they will head over to our decorating studio where they will be shown how to colour their buttercream, pipe it onto their cupcakes and add the final touches to their masterpieces.
Class content will cover:
- The importance of using good quality ingredients
- Preparing their own vanilla cake batter
- Kitchen hygiene and safe baking
- Answering baking FAQs and troubleshooting
- Afternoon Tea (cupcake of their choice from the CCC shop)
- Preparing their own vanilla buttercream
- Tips on colouring buttercream
- Simple decorating techniques including sprinkles and CCC fondant shapes
- Using silicone chocolate molds and fondant cutters to create timeless embellishments
- Working with a variety of colours
- A reusable presentation box to take their 6 cupcakes away
- Personalised certificate of Completion
- View class photos here
Class Size: up to 10 students (minimum of 5 attendees for the class to run)
Class Duration: 4 hours
Skill Level: Basic
Suitable for: Boys & Girls
Age: 7 – 15 (Parents can leave their young chefs for the duration of the class or may also attend this class for the Junior Chef price of $130).
Children aged 12 years and over must wear a face mask.
This course takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Car park, Raglan Street
The course price includes all baking ingredients & materials, all sugarcraft tools, equipment, refreshments and, of course, your box of treats to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
Junior Chefs are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as it may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations all students are required to have hair neatly tied back at all times.
Please note that we cannot offer refunds or credits for spaces booked however, bookings can be transferred into another name.