Buttercream SucculentsRegular price $150.00 Sale price $120.00 Save 20%
We have developed this class for beginners however, once you master the simple techniques you can translate the skills to cakes, cookies and even very large wedding cakes – all with maximum impact!
This class is a fantastic introduction to decorating your cupcakes using a variety of piping techniques.
- Using six tips for piping your very own perfect flower buds
- Refined techniques for floral creations (decorate 6 cupcakes, up to 6 different styles)
- Preparing and filling your piping bags
- Working with and colouring buttercream for piping flowers
- Creating two-tone buttercream
- Creating delicate petals only using buttercream
- Working on top of cupcakes
- Tips & tricks from the experts!
- Handouts with recipes and how to properly prepare and flavour buttercream
- Your own reusable CCC box to take your creations away in
Class Size: 10 students
Skill Level: Basic to Intermediate
Age: 16 yrs+ (or 12 yrs+ with a paying accompanying adult)
Class Duration: 2 Hours
Terms & Conditions HERE
This class takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street
The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
Kitchen Attire & Code of Conduct
You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times and wear a face mask throughout the class. It is also recommended that you wear an apron.
Making A Booking
You can book online by selecting your required date above. If you are booking for more than one person, please ensure to include the full name of additional students in the “ORDER NOTES” section when you complete your booking online. Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details about rebooking your class.
Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.